Liverpool loses and I win!
I went on a meet for drinks get to know you date with a guy from Reading today. He has a pretty smile and an easy going personality. He was very chill. Downside for me. He was not as chivalrous as I would like. I however, will not hold that against him. He has just moved back to the area after traveling for about 10 months. So he and I are both with new eyes in the south.
We tried to find something to do in the town where I live and we were a bit unsuccessful. Watched Liverpool in Champions league in an Irish pub then went to the "trendy" lounge bar. Then he drove me home and was very sweet. Its nice to look forward to kissing someone. And its great to have someone new. I don't think I like just dating one guy at a time.
We will call the new guy Nature Boy lol. He is a landscaper but over here they say gardener and it sounds s cheesey like a lil ole lady tending to a flower pot. But ultimately he did a course on garden Design and I think with a few months he will be doing that as well since its the ultimate goal.
We tried to find something to do in the town where I live and we were a bit unsuccessful. Watched Liverpool in Champions league in an Irish pub then went to the "trendy" lounge bar. Then he drove me home and was very sweet. Its nice to look forward to kissing someone. And its great to have someone new. I don't think I like just dating one guy at a time.
We will call the new guy Nature Boy lol. He is a landscaper but over here they say gardener and it sounds s cheesey like a lil ole lady tending to a flower pot. But ultimately he did a course on garden Design and I think with a few months he will be doing that as well since its the ultimate goal.
Labels: Nature Boy


2 Comments:
At 21 October 2009 at 18:36 ,
The Skin I'm In said...
AWESOME!! good to see someone is getting some.
At 21 October 2009 at 19:06 ,
Veggie Blogger said...
I think the gardener can be a bit naughty, especially if he ends up "mowing" that "lawn"!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home