Love Will Tear Me Apart

American girl fumbling her way thru dating while living in the UK Interest, boys, cooking and fashion

Saturday, 22 August 2009

A few complications

As I mentioned before the Whale offered to help me move. Well I am well aware that help will come with a cost. My booty. He was so aggressive I had the play the Christianity card and tell him I am not 100% comfortable with premarital sex and I would not have sex with him. Doesn't mean he will not be pleasured but hmm I can not see myself with him having intercourse. He annoys me too much. He is insecure and constantly ask if i find him attractive, do i want him and can I control myself around him? Yeah I have great self control, I am all set don't worry about it buddy. In fact while he was in the loo I was exchanging text with Hockey Boy.

Hockey Boy is MIA due to a hernia in the abdominal region. Doctor told him to take it easy for awhile...

back to the Whale well the Lord is on my side. I was supposed to hang out with him today and of course continue to string him along when Ramadan began today. So we can not hang out for 30 days. I should be int he clear till after I move. Yippi. I just hope he is allowed to be in a car with me for 3 hours to help me move.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home