Relationship Karma
So PT DJ has been texting quite a bit. It went from can we hang out? to can we have drinks? to can i come around to yours? to will u let me go down on you tomorrow?
OK so obviously he only want a hook up. i do not want that. so here is the new strain of banter
email- to be honest I'm only looking for a sexual relationship.
my response I'm not looking to make you my boyfriend i am moving to London in a month
a few hours later he begins texting. No longer amusing he is just getting irritating.
text 1 do u give blow jobs
text2 so tell me what are your sexual turn ons.
I do not reply
text3 are u not overly sexual?
I get offended. reply- as in frigid? i tell him that some of my kinks need to be explored with someone i know and am comfortable with (hello we just met what is wrong with him). Then i remind him I told you I am not an open book.
text4 to be honest I'm in a happy relationship
when we met on sat we discussed the dating site. I said well you get what you pay for. sometimes the people are not single. He wanted me to elaborate. So i told him about a guy who wanted to meet me but I was not keen on the idea. We chatted via MSN and it comes about that his has a GF that he bought a house with.
response- why be honest now when u could have been honest on Saturday?
text 5 if i told you the truth on sat u wouldn't have given me the time of day
my thinking go with that logic motherf*cker
response 1- i believe in karma. ur not good for me. as your instincts indicated i wash my hands of you.
response 2- obviously your not happy when your trolling the Internet looking outside the relationship.
text 6 i took myself off the site when i met you. last time i used it was years ago. i cant help really fancying u and ur only here another month. lets make the most of it.
text 7 what do you want to do?
* the silence should indicate get a clue when i wash my hands of you means i want nothing to do with you*
I have blogged and deleted the idiot. i feel sorry for his GF what the hell? she probably thinks everything is peachy keen or if she knows about his past thinks he wont cheat on her again.
OK so obviously he only want a hook up. i do not want that. so here is the new strain of banter
email- to be honest I'm only looking for a sexual relationship.
my response I'm not looking to make you my boyfriend i am moving to London in a month
a few hours later he begins texting. No longer amusing he is just getting irritating.
text 1 do u give blow jobs
text2 so tell me what are your sexual turn ons.
I do not reply
text3 are u not overly sexual?
I get offended. reply- as in frigid? i tell him that some of my kinks need to be explored with someone i know and am comfortable with (hello we just met what is wrong with him). Then i remind him I told you I am not an open book.
text4 to be honest I'm in a happy relationship
when we met on sat we discussed the dating site. I said well you get what you pay for. sometimes the people are not single. He wanted me to elaborate. So i told him about a guy who wanted to meet me but I was not keen on the idea. We chatted via MSN and it comes about that his has a GF that he bought a house with.
response- why be honest now when u could have been honest on Saturday?
text 5 if i told you the truth on sat u wouldn't have given me the time of day
my thinking go with that logic motherf*cker
response 1- i believe in karma. ur not good for me. as your instincts indicated i wash my hands of you.
response 2- obviously your not happy when your trolling the Internet looking outside the relationship.
text 6 i took myself off the site when i met you. last time i used it was years ago. i cant help really fancying u and ur only here another month. lets make the most of it.
text 7 what do you want to do?
* the silence should indicate get a clue when i wash my hands of you means i want nothing to do with you*
I have blogged and deleted the idiot. i feel sorry for his GF what the hell? she probably thinks everything is peachy keen or if she knows about his past thinks he wont cheat on her again.
Labels: PT DJ


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home