hungry why wait??

interesting developments here
Last night I went to a social event and I was def looking fit. I got home pretty early so about 12-12:30 I peeled off the diva layers and was fresh faced and natural.
1 or so am Hockey Boy starts texting me. Starts out he is on his way home from practice, he is wound up...he would like to see me. Then he offers for me to go away with him for his away game and night out. Then it progress to sending me about 10 text begging me so that he can come over and eat me out.
Sounds divine and right on time. Why did I decline??? I have a loaded gun here this would have been perfect. I think if he would have text me about 11pm the response might have been a lil different.
Instead I toss and turn kicking myself and got about 6 pitiful hours of sleep. I could have woke up with a smile....grrrrr
Labels: Hockey Boy


1 Comments:
At 31 July 2009 at 18:46 ,
Veggie Blogger said...
haha unhappy hooka!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home