Love Will Tear Me Apart

American girl fumbling her way thru dating while living in the UK Interest, boys, cooking and fashion

Sunday, 2 August 2009

Yesterday I had a coffee date with a new guy from the site. He too is a graphic designer, as well as a part time DJ. Now this guy was kinda eager in the emails we exchanged. He sent me like a portfolio worth of pictures and I still felt like I would not be 100% sure as to who he is when I met him.

Well 2 hours before we are supposed to meet he ask is we can meet earlier. Sorry no, you have your allotted time slot, I am getting ready and I have other plans that the new time slot would not work for me.

45 min before we are supposed to me he starts texting the heck out of me with incessant questions that he could wait to ask over coffee.

15 mins before the time i thought we are supposed to meet he is asking if we could change our plans and he can come around to mine with a bottle of wine. Is he crazy?? No i do not know you. why would i invite you into my flat?? and we ALL know what you are getting at with those suggestions....

ok I arrive at coffee house just on time. except he thought we were meeting 30 mins later. So I had time to sit in this cafe/ bar thing texting freinds and solidifiny the plans for tonight.

Finally he arrives. I am not sure what to call this guy. I guess PT DJ (part time dj). My first thought when he sat down was NO, NO, NO. That was jus tthe intial as he was way to blonde for my taste. However, he seems like a decent guy. Funny conversation, little nervous...i like making them nervous,haha.

It is saturday we both had plans. So it was time for our eventing to begin. I meet up with friends for dinner and not 45mins after we say goodby PT DJ is texting me. So many i can not keep up but the jist is

text 1 It was great to meet you
text2 you lips and eyes are stunning
text3 i wish i could kiss you
text 4 what do u think of me
text5 u dont seem like your all that intrested
text 6 we can meet up later
text7 how about i sneak into your flat later tonight
text 8 well i coulf pick up from the bar and drive you home
text 9 you get home ok
text10 i need to feel your lips on mine

you get the point. over coffee i wasnt giggling or tossing my hair, i wasn't stroking my hair to indicate intrest. i was just having a drink to get to know this guy. not one of my text were overly flirty. I just met u can we calm it down a bit?

it sparked a disscussion amongs my freidns and I. what fetish am i fulfilling for these guys? Is it me being American, black, or chunky??? I dunno but they sure get hot for it real fast.

Lastly when at the bar and hanging with "the Greeks" there is this one greek I met the second weekend I was in Manchester. He is so HOT, Georgous, FIT, SEXY what ever term you want to use he is a good looking guy. Universially hot, any girl wil say he is hot, or not for me but he is cute. This guy is very intelligent but painfully shy. I just found out that he pays for sex!

why do men who seemt o have it all feel a need to visit a prostitute? So what he is shy but to pay the 50 quid and then and addtional 50 quid for anal is too much. I can not belive it. He could have had me for free! or at least dinner and dessert.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home