How to catch a Whale

I tend to have a type that will always get me tall, attractive, dark hair, fair skin, green or blue eyes, can handle himself, ambitious, a lil geeky. (Luca Toni Pictured)
I also have a type that just is not for me. I have been chatting with this guy with a interesting background. Mother is white, English and father is Arab from Saudi Arabia. As as result of DNA this guy is a lil shorter then me i.e. 5'5" (shortie doowhop) and a lil browner then my usual flava. Did I mention he has a full beard? Now upon meeting I did not know about the beard all pix were sans facial hair. This beard leads to him kinda looking like a ...well you know. He said it so himself he would have problems entering America.
His parents are very strict and while they have money and he is very generous I am not 100% attracted to him. Another factor that affects me is that he is Muslim from a strict family where I am a secret. Now he (the whale) is quite rebellious to his family so I asked him what would happen if he was frank with his parents and let them see the real him. He kinda freaked out and was opposed to the idea.
So I then pointed out the contradiction of his parents rebelling from both their families to creating this strict household. His father risk being disowned and I'm pretty sure he was, the mother converted to Islam and I'm sure her family had some problems but they are still together. How shocked can they really be that 1 of their children ends up just like them a little rebellious?
Like any couple you see when the girl looks good and guy isn't quite right and you say wow he must have a lot of money...your right to assume that when you see us. :) at least that is how I feel after 1 date...
Labels: whale


2 Comments:
At 17 August 2009 at 00:58 ,
The Skin I'm In said...
oh wow
At 20 August 2009 at 22:28 ,
Sims said...
I dont know abut being a secret. although you should enjoy the whale as far as the height difference would allow you to.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home