Love Will Tear Me Apart

American girl fumbling her way thru dating while living in the UK Interest, boys, cooking and fashion

Monday, 10 August 2009

men love tacos and tatas

Time for back story: BUDAPEST

BUDAPEST found me from an inter racial dating site. He and I had enough in common and are mutually attracted. We had a fun first date with awesome kissing. Second date he came to my birthday we drank and had a nice lil make out but I was on my monthly so it was not as satisfying as it could be.

He then decided we are best as friends. Due to the fact he is a total meditating, spiritual hippy and I am Christian. He has more of an issue with our differences then I do. They do not bother me for a casual thing. He is called BUDAPEST because he is moving to Budapest for 2 yrs for a masters program. Once I found out he was not staying in England I felt casual is all we can be.

Thus I didn't understand his lil issues with our differences. Since May (my birthday) I have traveled, he has traveled and our schedules are just not syncing up. He came over today to catch up and eat lunch with me.

The Menu
Tacos (turkey as a low fat option)
Mexican Rice
Refried Beans
salsa, Pico, Guacamole

Dessert
Brownies (not Mexican but British men LOVE chocolate so its good for seduction)

So over lunch we able to discuss our travels and life. I notice he is still attracted so I thought I would encourage it a lil bit. A leg caressing, bending to get some chips and guac. We joked about the "gift" that was left under the sofa cushions from my flatmate and her bf. So he makes his move. I am fully encouraging and before we end leaving our own gift we move to my bedroom.

His kissing is amazing and considering he is a shortie his has been blessed from the lord down below. However, I said no to his offer for sex. I feel full on sex would change things. We are both going in separate directions and most likely will not see him again. As a woman and someone inclined to get attached it was better not to. He felt amazing but no and he understood and agreed once the haze cleared

Side bar men if u give u will receive with the lovely lunch I prepared a simple thank you is going down.

As a black woman my hairstyles will vary. When we made out in May it was so fun with natural hair. My hair was in a twist out. He could grab it run his fingers thru it, pull it totally hot. Now I have a full head weave. NOT to fun for making out people. Men can not really touch they can not let their hands get deep to the scalp too many rules go with full head weave. When your done or u roll over your hair ends up looking at ratty wig knocked askew.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home