Love Will Tear Me Apart

American girl fumbling her way thru dating while living in the UK Interest, boys, cooking and fashion

Saturday, 29 August 2009

My Jew Fantasy


Like any boy crazy female I had a Jewish fantasy...I know not all men will look like Adrian Brody but he is the epitome of what I say by my Jew fantasy.I could not convert like Charlotte York but I would dip and dabble....Jeeze I sound like those guys i hate, "i never been with a black woman before...(insert some sleazy comment).

Well I went on a blind date with a guy. I have seen his pix on msn but I always tell guys don't get your hopes up cus i have to see you in person and see how we get along. The Internet is one dimensional so we will see.

We agreed to meet to watch the Pride parade. Well the first not so good moment was when he called me and with in 2 sentences raving about how sexy my American accent is. All I could notice was how i HATED the pitch and tone of his voice and his accent was just ok. Not great but he was too eager. When we meet he is nice and tall how I like them a good 6'1or 2", black jeans and a black with navy detail button up shirt. During the parade he himself seemed a lil gay gay... Being in SUNNY Manchester the weather was warm, then windy, rainy and freezing. After the parade i suggested we go for a drink. He wanted to walk around aimlessly in the city. Another cheapskate doesn't want to have 1 point to spend money. I can spot it a mile away.

Well Manchester is not new for me I live here I don't want to wounder when I am cold. get me some wine or coffee stat. After putting up with his shenanigans for about 15mins I said where are we going I'm cold is there a destination in mind? He wanted to go to the shopping center. ummmm no as I said I'm cold and my feet are starting to hurt. I suggested we go to Starbucks. He went cus I wanted to and I could tell he was not going to offer to buy my coffee so I acted as if I was alone running my errands. He just stood there behind me. I suggested he find us seats, nope he is just hovering. Well I buy my coffee and we go share a lil sofa.

That's when my Jew fantasy wanted to get wondering hands and rub all up and down my back.I noticed he had stains or discoloration on his jeans, his fingernails were gnawed down to the quick and they were dirty :( and then I think I saw dandruff...I know it is a scalp condition but for someone to hang out with casually I do not have to put up with that. As I am drinking my coffee I realized I learned from my lessons with the never ending date with the pretentious snob and I decided I am going to end this date or I will do my other errands and he can follow me.

He did not get the hints that getting to know u was over so he followed me to go buy a cardigan and then he insisted to walk me to my bus stop as it is the gentleman thing to do. No playa the gentleman thing to do is kick in 3 quid for my coffee. Especially after u tell me you have plans to go out tonight and in traditional English manner get your drink on.

My Jew fantasy was dashed. Wont be seeing him again.

As for the Whale I no longer need to string him along as he will not be able to drive me to Surrey with his fasting...How fast do I drop him?? Do i wait and make it look like I wasn't using him or just say F-it and be obvious in what my intentions were?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home