Love Will Tear Me Apart

American girl fumbling her way thru dating while living in the UK Interest, boys, cooking and fashion

Sunday, 30 August 2009

Feels a bit used

It has been almost a year since I moved to Manchester. When I first arrived I signed up to a social networking site to find some friends in Manch. One friend I made, POOGO, I did not start chatting with him till 6 months later. At that time he just moved to London from Manchester so we starting with chatting then we moved to phone conversations. Initially I thought this dude just wants sex but he never did any sex talk on the phone so I thought alright.

Well we had a great conversation on Friday night. Sat was the huge Pride weekend and the city was buzzing. I was supposed to meet up with the Scouse but we missed each other. I get woken up at 3:40 am by POOGO he is in Manchester lost all his mates and doesn't have anywhere to go. I kinda hung up on him cus I was sleepy but then text him about 10 mins later. I'm so cynical I do not really believe him but i let him crash at my place. Since we talk pretty frequently he did not seem 100% like a stranger.

About 5 or 6 am we make out a lil. I am 1 a semi good girl and did not think he should get a place to sleep and my booty and 2 on my period so nothing to risky was gonna happen any way. I could not sleep. He is hot, all over me and noisy. i asked if he has Asama cus he kinda sounded a lil nasally and snored LOUD. In the am about 10am he makes another move. I do not mind pg making up but lets be real here. Its going to fast. I tried all my coy lines and he seemed to be unimpressed with them. And then he did it pulled the Put Out Or Get Out move. He said well don't you want to be licked? I said it's a lil fast you will see me next week when I am in London...then he waits a bit and is like I feel like you should suck me or something...umm no I don't so i replied and you will be bored of me too quick. I swear to God he said something along the lines of well I am bored of you already if your not gonna suck me!

After that he could not get out of my place fast enough. Yes that was the ultimate Put Out Or Get Out and men have been pouting and playing that game since the beginning of time. I am not even sure if he really needed to crash at my place and I never quite got the whole story about how he just arrived in Manchester but i don't care. Even if we become friends later he will always be POOGO to me....WANKER!

** the scouse want me to come over to his place today. Holiday tomorrow and he doesn't have to work but eghh I dunno about that.**

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 30 August 2009 at 12:33 , Blogger The Skin I'm In said...

    REALLY? SERIOUSLY? how are you in MY HOUSE, in MY BED and demanding favors. GET REAL ASSWIPE. i have to admit i am not that suprised about just wanting sex, you have to blog about his convos and chats so ppl know what he was like before. HOWEVER, how the eff did you get here? Why did you think you were getting a place to sleep AND some head. USE the big one next time and you might get some. what an ASS.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home