Am I bored or Do I like him?
In 2006 I was in LDN and I had a really fun night with this guy. We have kept in touch periodically over the years but have not seen each other. I feel like I always know he is there available due to the fact I rocked his world and he would love to do that again. We had dinner last night to catch up. It left me wondering does he genuinely like me? I do not know. Would he like to hook up again? Absolutely.
His traits are that he is hardworking, he listens and remembers conversations that we have had, he is into me, he has a complicated but positive relationship with his family, he sets goals and works to attain them.
I also do not have other guys in the picture. So am I interested in seeing him due to boredom and lack of other offers? Do i really like him? Am I just curious? We will see.
His traits are that he is hardworking, he listens and remembers conversations that we have had, he is into me, he has a complicated but positive relationship with his family, he sets goals and works to attain them.
I also do not have other guys in the picture. So am I interested in seeing him due to boredom and lack of other offers? Do i really like him? Am I just curious? We will see.


2 Comments:
At 21 October 2009 at 19:05 ,
Veggie Blogger said...
Sometimes people dont have strong feelings one way or the other. Its like being in the middle of seesaw awaiting a strong wind. I'd give it a couple more dates before figuring it out.
At 10 April 2010 at 20:59 ,
LoveWillTearMeApart said...
well we met up again. he def is into me but me still not too sure...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home